3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Slides, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- End Terraced Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Sea Views
- Gardens to three sides
Situated in a residential Cul-de-Sac, this END TERRACED family home offers spacious accommodation comprising lounge, DINING room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and THREE bedrooms. Additionally the property benefits from a CONSERVATORY, gas central heating, SEA VIEWS and GARDENS.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this End Terraced family home situated in a residential Cul-de-Sac being close to local amenities to include regular bus services & schooling. Spacious and versatile accommodation offers a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and three bedrooms. Additionally the property benefits from a conservatory, gas central heating, double glazing, sea views and gardens to three sides.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Private front door into
Having tiled flooring, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, stairs to upper floor accommodation and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 13' 4" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.06m max x 4.06m max )
Having wall mounted centrally heated radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed patio door providing access into conservatory. Further door into
Kitchen 7' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.21m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces. Inset one ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for freestanding cooker, plumbing and space for washing machine and further space for under counter fridge. Partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and double glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
Conservatory 11' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.41m )
Accessed from the Dining Room, having double glazed windows to three sides, tiled flooring and door providing access to the rear garden.
Lounge 17' 6" max x 10' 7" max ( 5.33m max x 3.23m max )
Having a wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect benefiting from sea views. Further double glazed sliding patio doors providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With cupboard housing wall mounted combi boiler, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.58m max x 3.56m max )
Built in wardrobes, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect benefiting from sea views.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 10' 8" ( 3.58m max x 3.25m )
Built in wardrobes with sliding doors, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, access hatch to loft space and a double glazed window to the front aspect benefiting from sea views.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" max x 8' 4" ( 2.87m max x 2.54m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a matching white suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc. Tiled walls, wall mounted heated towel rail and a double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property are flower beds with mature plants.
To the rear of the property is a patio seating area and path leading to further area of garden being laid to lawn. Having sea views, fenced boundaries, two sheds and a side patio area with gated access to a large area of landscaped garden as well as access leading to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63958693.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.