1 bedroom apartment for saleLarkhill, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN40
- Immaculate Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious West Facing Lounge
- Highly sought After Development
- Good Size Double Bedroom
- Central Heating & D Glazed
- Secure Communal Entrance
- Private Patio Area
- Single Garage En Block
- Immaculate Communal Grounds
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Property cafe is delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor purpose-built flat with accommodation and benefits to include. A secure communal entrance with entryphone system leading into the communal hall. A well presented inner hall with ample storage giving access to a spacious lounge-diner with box bay window over looking the well kept grounds with door leading out to pleasant patio. The kitchen is modern with ample storage and work surface space, there is a good size double bedroom and the bathroom is also modern and well presented. As the adjacent photos will illustrate the apartment is very well presented throughout and also benefits from central heating, double glazing and there is a single garage en-bloc. Oswald Court is a well managed development set within lovely communal grounds. For additional details or to arrange to view please contact our Bexhill team on 01424 224488.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63958873.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5423954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.