2 bedroom apartment for saleCoppice Wood Avenue, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 9JP
- SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS
- CLOSE TO SHOPS
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
- MODERN DECOR
- GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING = C
A very spacious and modern two bedroomed apartment with the added benefit of a large private garden. With its own private entrance and close proximity to several highly regarded local schools this apartment is sure to appeal to a FIRST TIME BUYER or BUY TO LET INVESTOR.
Accommodation briefly consists of a private entrance vestibule, hallway with stairs up to the first floor level, the lounge, kitchen, house bathroom and two double bedrooms, one of which is being used as a dining room. Externally there is a large private garden to the rear.
For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 2029923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63959764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP204175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.