5 bedroom detached house for saleFairmile Court, Cobham
- Private gated location
- Extremely high specification
- Detached triple garage
- Manicured gardens with large patio area
- 0.9 miles from ACS Cobham
- 0.9 miles from Reed's School
- 1.9 miles from Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon train station
This established Octagon home is situated in one of the most peaceful and private locations in Cobham. An exclusive, gated close of just 12 homes built in 2000.
This beautifully presented house offers high ceilings and flexible accommodation built over three floors with five bedrooms, five bathrooms and five reception rooms as well as kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and top floor media room which could be used as a further bedroom. The property offers just shy of 5,200 sq ft of accommodation and has an extremely high specification with meticulous attention to detail throughout.
Outside to the front there is plenty of parking and a detached triple garage. The oversized windows, coupled with the sunny rear aspect and generous ceiling height,s give a bright and spacious feeling throughout.To the rear of the property is a manicured garden with a large patio area perfect for entertaining in the summer, with mature shrubs and trees to the well stocked borders.
Fairmile Court is very well positioned for many of Cobham's excellent schools, with ACS Cobham and Reed's School both being equidistant (0.9 miles). Cobham High Street offers a Waitrose store, a lovely combination of boutique and national shops as well as a wide selection of restaurants. Cobham and Stoke D'Abernon railway station provide a mainline service into London Waterloo in around 35 minutes. The M25 and A3 are also easily accessible and provide access directly to South West London and the south coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63961506.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9570936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Cobham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.