5 bedroom detached house for saleBells End Road, Walton on Trent, DE12
- Traditional Detached Family Home
- Extended & Flexible Interiors
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Spacious Family Dining Kitchen
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Master En Suite & Bathroom
- Ample Parking & Large Gardens
- Popular Village Location
- John Taylor School Catchment
A TRADITIONAL DETACHED VILLAGE HOME benefitting from EXTENDED and SPACIOUS INTERIORS, five good sized bedrooms and the much sought after John Taylor School catchment. Presenting an attractive frontage this much improved family home original dates back to 1940 and briefly comprises well designed interiors laid to entrance hall, two reception rooms, large family dining kitchen, utility room and cloaks to the ground floor, with five bedrooms set over the first and second floors serviced by a master en suite and family bathroom. Outside, a block paved drive provides off street parking and to the rear are generous gardens laid to lawns, a paved patio and deck. The property is serviced by mains gas central heating and full double glazing and enjoys a spacious plot with open views to the front aspect.
Located across the river Trent and a short drive from Barton under Needwood, Walton on Trent is a desirable rural village home to a beautiful Church, a traditional pub and restaurant, a primary school (which feed into John Taylor High School) and a cricket club. The nearby Barton Marina has further shops, butchers, café and restaurants with the village of Barton providing further amenities including chemist, post office and library. The village is well placed for commuters, having the A38, A50 and M6 Toll close by and rail links from Lichfield giving direct access to Birmingham and London (in 80 minutes). East Midlands and Birmingham international airports are also both within a 40 minute drive. The location is well serviced by independent schools, having Repton, Abbots Bromley and Denstone all within a convenient driving distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63961855.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27609448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.