4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFaire Street, Derby
- Spacious 4 bed property on a large plot.
- Has been well looked after by current owners.
- Large reception and bedroom spaces.
- Spacious, comfortable lounge with coal effect electric fire.
- Separate snug/office.
- Well-appointed fully fitted contemporary dining kitchen.
- Separate utility with plumbing for multiple appliances.
- Downstairs WC.
- All bedrooms are good sized doubles.
- Master bedroom benefits from ensuite shower room.
Doorsteps are delighted to welcome to the market this well-presented and incredibly spacious 4 bedroom end-terrace family home situated in a popular area of Derby with easy access to nearby shops, schools, leisure facilities and local transport links. In fact, the local schools, shops and transport links are within walking distance and the local transport network means that all areas along the M1 corridor are within easy commuting distance.
To the ground floor, the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and access to the spacious living room, fully fitted dining kitchen (with separate utility), snug/office and the downstairs WC. To the first floor, there are 4 good sized double bedrooms, one of which benefits from an ensuite shower room, and the family bathroom. This property also further benefits from gas central heating, insulated and part-boarded loft, A-rated boiler with 2 years left on guarantee and double glazed windows throughout. Externally to the front, there is driveway and carport with power sockets and lights. To the rear, the enclosed private garden is extensive (approx. 100sqm) and is mostly laid to lawn for easy maintenance with planted borders, patio and shed with lights and power sockets.
This large property is presented in excellent order and offers quality and well-appointed fixtures and fittings throughout. In our opinion, this property should be viewed to appreciate the space and quality of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63962296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8547973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.