3 bedroom duplex for saleApartment 22, Belgrove Place, Foxhall Road, Ipswich, IP3
- £500 John Lewis & Waitrose Voucher
- Legal fees paid*
- Agents fees paid**
- Stunning retained features
- Conversion of a Victorian Building
- Close to local amenities
- East Ipswich location
- Communal gardens
- Ample parking
LETS PAY YOUR BILL FOR CHRISTMAS WITH NEW INCENTIVES
Apartment 22 is a luxurious 3/4 bedroom duplex home with beautiful period features.
Belgrove Place offers an outstanding collection of apartments & houses in a stunning converted Victorian building.
This locally listed Victorian building has been restored to its former glory, Belgrove Place retains its heritage elements including high ceilings and period features.
With their landscaped gardens and plenty of parking, these homes provide a unique and convenient living experience. Each home is generously proportioned and filled with light, while outdoor terraces create an even greater sense of space.
These luxury Ipswich residences feature finishing touches that make all the difference, such as Silestone Worktops, Siemens kitchen appliances and restored original radiators.
The diverse shops, restaurants and cafes of Ipswich lend Belgrove Place a truly unique character. Enjoy the recently developed Marina waterfront together with the beautiful rolling lawns and wooded areas of Christchurch Park. Take advantage of the various gyms and sports centres nearby as well as many excellent independent and state schools.
Belgrove Place will meet and exceed all the demands of your modern lifestyle, whether you are focused on work, education, or leisure.
Note, some images shown are of other plots for indicative purposes and others may be CGI's. Please speak with our sales consultant for information.
* Please note, legal fees paid applies only when recommended solicitor is instructed
** Please note Agent fees paid is capped at a figure of £2000
*** All incentives subject to terms and conditions, please speak to sales advisor for further information
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD170173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.