3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTrinity Street, The Headland, Hartlepool
- VIEWING ADVISED
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- RECENTLY FITTED BATHROOM
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- ENCLOSED FRONT & REAR GARDENS
A lovely sized 3 Bedroomed End of Terrace Property which is offered for sale with immediate vacant possession. Benefitting from a recently fitted Bathroom and combi boiler and recent redecoration, this property is ready to move into, Viewing of this property really is a must.
A lovely sized 3 Bedroomed End of Terrace Property which is offered for sale with immediate vacant possession. Benefitting from a recently fitted Bathroom and combi boiler and recent redecoration, this property is ready to move into, having a low maintenenace enclosed Garden to the front and a generous sized enclosed Garden to the rear with useful brick built storage. Viewing of this property really is a must. Accommodation briefly comprising Lounge, Kitchen, Guest Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
with door to the side and window to front aspect, door leading to;
Kitchen 17' 9" x 10' 4" (maximum measurements) ( 5.41m x 3.15m (maximum measurements) )
fitted with modern white gloss wall and base units and contrasting rolled edge working surfaces, sink/drainer with mixer tap, built in electric oven and electric hob with extractor over, space for a washing machine, 2 UPVC Double Glazed windows, one to the front and one to the rear, French doors leading to Lounge, coving to ceiling, radiator, ample space for dining table.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' ( 4.39m x 3.66m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, fire surround with inset and hearth, coving to ceiling, radiator, television point.
low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, window to rear, radiator.
with useful understairs storage area, stairs to First Floor, door to rear garden.
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, large storage cupboard housing combi boiler, loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 12' 1" (maximum measurements) ( 3.78m x 3.68m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.87m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, useful built in storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.21m )
(maximum measurements including bulkhead) UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, built in storage cupboard over bulkhead, coving to ceiling, radiator.
recently fitted white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, wash hand basin with mixer tap which is housed on a vanity unit, low level WC, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Enclosed Garden To Front
low maintenance with paving and pebble border.
Enclosed Rear Garden
generous in size with lawn area, patio area and very useful brick built storage, gated access to rear.
this property is of non-standard construction, any purchaser must obtain advice from their lenders as certain restrictions may apply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63964366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.