3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rowans, Poulton le Fylde, Lancashire, FY6 7UW
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Much Sought After Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen & Sun Lounge
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON A SUPERB CORNER PLOT IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN POULTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home situated on a superb corner plot in a much sought after residential location in Poulton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links, highly regarded schools and Poulton town centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, sun lounge, three good size bedrooms and a three piece family shower room. Externally the property boasts superb laid to lawn front and rear gardens with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 427093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.