2 bedroom flat for saleLower Sunbury,Middlesex,TW16
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms, one is an En Suite to Master
- Fitted Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Lounge with Patio Doors to Gardens
- Private Patio and Barbecue Area
- Two parking spaces, one under cover
- Gated Private Access
- No Onward Chain
A Well Presented Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment in a Gated Development with direct access to Gardens and own Patio area
Chancellors are pleased to offer this very well presented ground Floor Apartment in this sought after Gated and secure small development. The property has two double bedrooms, two bathrooms one being an en suite to the master bedroom, fitted kitchen with integral appliances, lounge diner with patio doors leading to communal gardens with your own direct Patio and barbecue Areas. Access to the development is through electronic gates which lead to two parking spaces one of which is under cover. Offered with No Onward Chain we recommend early viewing to appreciate the space on offer and its proximity to Sunbury Village and the river
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2608948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.