2 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenock Road, Hartlepool
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NO CHAIN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
A 2 Bedroomed Mid Terraced property benefitting from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout and is available with No Chain. Externally there are enclosed Gardens to the front and rear.
A 2 Bedroomed Mid Terraced property benefitting from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout and is available with No Chain. Accommodation briefly comprises of sunny Lounge with windows to front and rear aspects, Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Externally there are enclosed Gardens to the front and rear.
UPVC Double Glazed door, radiator, stairs to First Floor.
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 3" (max) ( 4.62m x 3.12m (max) )
UPVC Double Glazed windows to front and rear elevations, attractive fireplace and surround with inset and electric fire, dado rail, radiator, television point.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 14' 6" (max) ( 4.72m x 4.42m (max) )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolled edge working surfaces and contrasting tiled splashback and surround, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, boiler, radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard, UPVC Double Glazed window to both front and rear elevations, UPVC Double Glazed door with glass panel leading to rear garden.
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear elevation, access to loft, radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 10' 3" (max) ( 4.62m x 3.12m (max) )
(some restricted head height) UPVC Double Glazed window to rear elevation, built in cupboard housing hot water tank, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" (max) x 9' 3" ( 4.45m (max) x 2.82m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front elevation, overstairs bulk head storage cupboard, additional built in storage cupboard, radiator.
panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear elevation.
Enclosed Rear Garden
2 lawned areas, vegetable patch, useful brick built storage, garden shed, greenhouse and outdoor tap.
Enclosed Front Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63966058.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR108515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.