2 bedroom terraced house for saleStobhill Cottages, Glasgow
- Traditional Two Bed Mid Terrace
- Lounge, Modern Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Two Bedrooms Modern Bathroom
- GCH/DG Front & Rear Private Gardens
- EPC D
Appealing traditional style terraced cottage boasting a large south facing rear garden with beautifully proportioned accommodation over two levels
Situated in an elevated position, the property is entered through a private vestibule to a welcoming reception hallway with staircase off to the upper landing and benefits from under stair storage cupboard. Overlooking the front gardens of the property is a spacious lounge with decorative cornacing and to the rear is a family sized contemporary bathroom, modern kitchen with breakfasting bar incorporating an open plan living room and separate good sized utility room with door direct to the rear gardens. On the upper level the two bedrooms overlook the golf course with master bedroom benefiting from large built in wardrobes providing storage and hanging space. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating system, double glazed window units and garden storage.
Stobhill Cottages will suit a wide range of buyers and offers a variety of local amenities and transport links. This location is located approximately 3 miles to the heart of Glasgow's City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80. The motorway offers the commuter direct access to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling locations. The property has a wide selection of local amenities which include a local convenience store, Springburn Shopping Centre, regular bus services to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas and Bishopbriggs & Springburn train stations.
Living 13' 5" from door excluding recess x 11' 10" max ( 4.09m from door excluding recess x 3.61m max )
Kitchen 10' 10" from door into recess x 15' 8" max ( 3.30m from door into recess x 4.78m max )
Utility 6' 4" from door x 6' 1" max ( 1.93m from door x 1.85m max )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 10' 11" from door x 19' 2" into wardrobe ( 3.33m from door x 5.84m into wardrobe )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 10' 11" from wall into recess x 6' 10" max ( 3.33m from wall into recess x 2.08m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.