4 bedroom apartment for saleBailgate Court, Wordsworth Street, Lincoln
- An outstanding Grade II Listed building in a prime Uphill location
- Castle views, fantastic proportions with high ceilings
- High specification interiors, private allocated secure parking to all units
- Duplex penthouse - 2774 SQFT
- Large rooftop terrace
- Planning permission to divide into two units
An exclusive duplex PENTHOUSE apartment in a Grade II Listed development in the heart of Uphill Lincoln consisting of exclusive apartments and town houses, which is currently under construction and is due to be completed in 2018.
All images are for identification purposes only.
Castle views, fantastic proportions with high ceilings
High specification interiors and private allocated secure parking to all units
Duplex penthouse - 2774 SQFT
Extremely spacious open plan kitchen-living-dining
Second floor west facing terrace
Large rooftop terrace
Planning permission has ben given to divide into two units
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63966784.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOT180012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.