2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHadfield Road, North Walsham
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
- Ideal First Time Buy!!
- End Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Garden
An exceptional End - Terrace house, located in a popular residential area of North Walsham and offering light and spacious living accommodation and two bedrooms. Set within a short walk of the playing fields, this is an ideal opportunity for any first time buyer, and demands an internal viewing!!!
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. The property itself is situated in a private position in a popular residential location on the edges of the town. With open green areas to the side, there is a surprising sense of privacy with this home. Presented to a high standard throughout, this home briefly comprises of an Entrance Porse, Kitchen, Lounge, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. An internal viewing comes highly recommended for this property.
With a double glazed door to the front.
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 8" ( 4.75m x 3.86m )
With a double glazed window to the front, TV point and carpet flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 12' 8" ( 2.26m x 3.86m )
With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, gas oven and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to the rear and a door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' x 9' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.87m )
A brick built construction with lights, radiator, carpet flooring and TV point.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.84m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV point and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 6' 3" ( 3.56m x 1.91m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and carpet flooring.
With a WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, towel radiator, fully tiled, tiled floor and a double glazed window to the rear.
With a foot path, lawned garden and access to the rear garden.
A fully enclosed garden with patio area, summerhouse and shed. Gated access to two allocated parking spaces to the rear of the garden and side access to the front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63967390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.