3 bedroom maisonette for saleMaclise Road, Brook Green, W14
- Situated on an attractive residential street
- Wonderfully bright and stylish three bedroom flat
- Spaciously arranged over the third and fourth floors
- Large master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two additional bedrooms, one with fitted storage
- White suite bathroom with over bath shower
- Exceptional open-plan reception and kitchen
- Wood flooring and patio doors to the amazing roof terrace
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Located within a well maintained period conversion, this stylish three bedroom split-level flat offers wonderfully bright living space within popular Brook Green and further provides a covered roof terrace.
Maclise Road is located moments from the local shops in Brook Green with further amenities close by on Kensington High Street as well as nearby Holland Park and Westfield shopping centre. Transport links include Kensington Olympia Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63968356.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1040628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.