4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Lodge Close, West Derby, L12
- Beautifully Presented 4 Bedroom Detached
- Exclusive Sought After Development off Meadow Lane
- Key Ready
- 3 Generously Sized Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Central Heating Throughout
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Large Utility Room
- Viewing Essential
This excellent four-bedroom detached house provides an excellent spacious living space and is completed to an extremely high standard with impeccable attention to detail and tasteful décor throughout. It contains a generously sized private rear garden as well as a front garden with off road parking, viewing is highly recommended on this property to really apricate what it has to offer. The location of West Derby has excellent local amenities, popular schools and transport links. Also is within close proximity to West Derby Village which has a range of shops, bars and restaurants.
On approach to the property it boasts an attractive frontage, a maintained lawn, shrubbery, hardstanding imprinted concrete which provides off road parking for a couple of vehicles and a garage. Upon entrance to the property is a bright and well-maintained entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading off to the lounge, dining room, kitchen diner and WC.
This beautiful property compromises of an entrance hall, ground floor WC, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, a kitchen/diner, 2 utility rooms, WC and a garage. The kitchen is fully fitted with matching wall and floor units and integrated appliances. To the first floor there are four bedrooms which all contain fitted wardrobes, 2 of the bedrooms contains en-suites. There is also a family bathroom containing a 3-piece white suite and a storage cupboard which is located on the landing. The property benefits further from central heating and double glazing throughout as well as front and back gardens. The back garden has a large paved area, perfect for entertaining on those long summer nights, laid to lawn area bordered by established plants, trees and shrubbery which ensures the garden is not overlooked.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only, contact Red Rooves today to arrange your must see viewing.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefor strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* These are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
Hallway : Entrance Door, High quality laminate flooring and under stairs storage cupboard, staircase leading to first floor, gas central heating radiator with thermostatic control, panelled door giving access to ground floor rooms.
Living Room : 6.05m x 3.78m (19'10" x 12'5") , Double Glazed front aspect bay window, feature gas fire set in surround, high quality laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator with thermostatic control, panelled door
Dining Room : 3.62m x 3.76m (11'11" x 12'4") , PVC Double Glazed French Door to Rear of Property, Gas Central Heating Radiator with Thermostatic Control, Panelled Door.
Lounge / Offices : 5.26m x 2.56m (17'3" x 8'5") , Panelled Door, PVC Double Glazed Window Front Aspect, Gas Central Heating Radiator with thermostatic control, Bespoke made Office Area.
Kitchen / Diner : 5.99m x 3.38m (19'8" x 11'1") , Double Glazed uPVC French Doors to rear of Property, uPVC Double Glazed Window Rear Aspect, Matching Wall and Base Units, finished with rolled edged worktops with integrated appliances consisting of; Sink with Drainer, Double Integrated Oven, Hob, Extractor. Tiled Floor, Panelled Door
Utility Room : 3.84m x 2.44m (12'7" x 8'0") , Stainless Steel Sink with Drainer, Space for Washing Machine, Dryer, and Fridge/Freezer. Matching Wall and Base with Rolled Edge Worktop, Gas Powered Boiler, Panelled Door, Access to Garage, PVC Window and Back Door to Rear of Property.
Downstairs WC : 1.79m x 0.83m (5'10" x 2'9") , Double glazed front aspect window, gas central heating radiator with thermostatic control, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled flooring.
Master Bedroom : 4.23m x 4.01m (13'11" x 13'2") , PVC Double Glazed Bay Windows Front Apsect, Panelled Door, Gas Central Heating Radiator with Thermostatic Control, Built In Wardrobes and Storage. En-suite Bathroom
En-Suite : 2.60m x 2.00m (8'6" x 6'7") , 3 Piece Bathroom Suite comprising of, mains powered shower, vanity unit with Wash Basin and Low Level WC, Tiled Floor and Wall, Panelled Door. Gas Central Heating Radiator with Thermostatic Control
Bedroom 2 : 3.50m x 2.67m (11'6" x 8'9") , Gas Central Heating Radiator with Thermostatic Control, Panelled Door, PVC Double Glazed Window, Built in Wardrobes and Storage.
Bedroom 3 : 4.10m x 2.74m (13'5" x 8'12") , Gas Central Heating Radiator with Thermostatic Control, Panelled Door, PVC Double Glazed Window, Built in Wardrobes and Storage. En-Suite Bathroom
Bedroom 4 : 2.78m x 2.68m (9'1" x 8'10") , Gas Central Heating Radiator with Thermostatic Control, Panelled Door, PVC Double Glazed Window, Built in Wardrobes and Storage.
En-Suite 2 : 2.11m x 1.19m (6'11" x 3'11") , 3 Piece Bathroom Suite comprising of, mains powered shower, Wash Basin and Low Level WC, Lino Floor and Wall in shower is tiled, Panelled Door. Gas Central Heating Radiator with Thermostatic Control
Bathroom : 2.36m x 1.66m (7'9" x 5'5") , PVC Double Glazed Window Rear Aspect, Panelled Door, Gas Central Heating Radiator with Thermostatic Control, Wash Basin, Low Level WC, Panelled Bath with Shower, Tiled Walls and Floor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REDRO_000526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Rooves Ltd, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.