3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLEGBOURNE ROAD, LOUTH
- Very sought after and popular location within the town of Louth
- Substantial semi detached property idea for a family
- Superb fitted bathroom and shower room
- Open plan kitchen-diner with modern fitted units
- Spacious lounge and family area
- Three bedrooms, all good sizes
- An abundance of off road parking to the front and generous rear garden
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
If you are looking for a truly fantastic family home then look no further than this superb family residence being offered for sale by Crofts estate agents, located within the sought after address of Legbourne Road. Boasting a superb finish throughout internal viewing will no doubt reveal what we consider to be one of the finest of its kind on the market today. The kitchen-diner boasts plenty of space and is complimented by a range of modern kitchen units and then leads to the utility area and the superb shower room. Also off the kitchen-diner there is a the family room which has French doors out to the rear garden. The spacious lounge, situated to the front of the property completes the ground floor. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and the modern bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with off road parking to the front. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63981637.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8539343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.