3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCoombe Farm Avenue, Fareham
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF FAREHAM
- SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE/ KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- DRIVEWAY & ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
Offering to the market this well presented three bedroom extended detached bungalow is located in a popular residential area of Fareham.
Offering to the market this well presented three bedroom extended semi-detached bungalow is located in a popular residential area of Fareham. The extended living accommodation comprises entrance hall, 17" lounge, modern fitted kitchen, 19" conservatory, three bedrooms with en-suite/ dressing room to the master and a modern fitted shower room. The property has the benefit of its own driveway and an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is strongly recommended.
Double glazed front door to side elevation, stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, double shower enclosure, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
Lounge 17' max x 10' 9" max ( 5.18m max x 3.28m max )
Multi fuel burner, newly fitted air conditioning unit, radiator, fitted carpet, double glazed sliding doors to rear elevation.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted kitchen with matching range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces over, inset ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for fridge/ freezer, tiled flooring, door to conservatory.
Conservatory 19' 3" x 5' 7" ( 5.87m x 1.70m )
Double glazed to rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, doors to rear garden.
Eaves storage, stairs to entrance hall, doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.84m )
Some restricted head height. Double glazed window to rear elevation, door to en-suite, radiator, fitted carpet.
En-Suite/ Dressing Room
Velux window, double shower enclosure with glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath, WC, heated towel rail, radiator, tiled surrounds, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 7" into bay ( 3.51m x 3.23m into bay )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, sensored lighting, radiator, fitted carpet.
Enclosed by fencing, mainly laid to lawn, patio area.
Up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63982555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.