3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSteps Street, Stenhousemuir
- ***UNDER OFFER***
- Conservatory and private driveway
- Excellent sized lounge and dining/family room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Excellent location close to local amenities and schools
- Enclosed rear garden with garden shed and feature patio area
- Larbert Train Station only a 15 minute walk
- Forth Valley Hospital only a 5 minute drive
- Edinburgh and Glasgow accessible within 30 minutes
Homes For U are delighted to present to the market this traditional and extended 3 bedroom semi detached villa with conservatory and private driveway ideally situated close to all local amenities and schools. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and consists of front and side door entrance, lounge with excellent sized open plan dining/family room, kitchen, conservatory and large double bedroom all on the ground floor. The first floor offers a family bathroom and 2 well proportioned bedrooms. Externally the property offers a large private driveway and enclosed rear garden with garden shed and feature patio area. The town of Stenhousemuir offers excellent local amenities, schools, and road and rail networks to Edinburgh and Glasgow within 30 minutes. Early Viewing is Highly Recommended!
The property offers a front and side entrance.
Lounge 4.77m (15' 8") x 4.24m (13' 11")
An excellent sized lounge that is open plan to the dining family room.
Dining/Family Room 4.52m (14' 10") x 3.44m (11' 3")
Kitchen 4.66m (15' 3") x 2.32m (7' 7")
The kitchen offers an excellent selection of floor and wall mounted units and includes a 4 ring electric hob with oven. Their is space for a tall fridge freezer and washing machine.
Conservatory 2.75m (9' 0") x 2.48m (8' 2")
Accessible from the dining/family room and provides door to the rear garden.
Bedroom 3.72m (12' 2") x 3.40m (11' 2")
A large double bedroom to the front of the property.
Bathroom 2.84m (9' 4") x 1.66m (5' 5")
Spacious bathroom with wall mounted electric shower and window to the front.
Bedroom 3.62m (11' 11") x 2.72m (8' 11")
Double bedroom to the front of the property.
Bedroom 3.62m (11' 11") x 2.60m (8' 6")
Large single bedroom to the rear of the property.
Enclosed rear garden with patio area and garden shed.
Home Report Value : £150,000
Council Tax Band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1003072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.