3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Columba Close, Kingsteignton
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This smartly presented semi-detached family home is situated in a highly sought after and select cul de sac within the popular Rydon area of Kingsteignton. The property is attractively decorated and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. There is a driveway and garage and an enclosed level garden. The property would make an ideal family home and viewings come highly recommended.
St Columba Close is a popular cul de sac within the highly sought after area of Kingsteignton. Local amenities include primary and secondary schools, a selection of local shops, doctor's surgery, church and public house. There is good access via bus to the nearby market town of Newton Abbot, which offers an extensive range of shopping and leisure facilities including a main line railway station. The A380 dual carriageway is easily accessed and links the Cathedral city of Exeter and the coastal resorts of Torbay.
Accommodation The accommodation comprises on the ground floor of an entrance hallway with cloakroom/wc. There is a generous sized lounge with double doors leading to a kitchen/dining room with French doors to the garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom/wc.
Cloakroom / W.C
Lounge 14' 7" (4.44m) x 12' 6" (3.81m) max
Kitchen / Diner 15' 8" (4.78m) x 10' 7" (3.23m)
Bedroom 1 11' 3" (3.43m) x 9' 1" (2.77m)
Bedroom 2 11' 11" (3.63m) x 8' 1" (2.46m)
Bedroom 3 8' 10" (2.69m) x 7' 4" (2.24m)
Enclosed rear garden with paved patio and lawn.
Driveway and Garage 17' 7" (5.36m) x 8' 7" (2.62m)
Council Tax Band - Band C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63984556.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436004119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.