2 bedroom penthouse for saleWorship Street, Liverpool Street, London
- Principle Tower Apartment
- 1382 Sq. Ft. - 2080 Sq. Ft.
- On Site Gym/Pool/Spa/Cinema/Residents Lounge
- Moments From Liverpool St. Station
- Parking Available
- Ultra-High Specification Finish
- Completion This Year
- Huge Terraces With Panoramic Views
Two Penthouse apartments in the prestigious Principal Tower, designed by Foster & Partners. Enquire for more details - Individual floor plans available
Property Description - Two Penthouse apartments with terraces boasting panoramic views in the prestigious Principal Tower, designed by Foster & Partners.
Internal specification includes Miele kitchen appliances, Dornbracht bathroom fitments and fibre data lines direct to the apartment for high speed internet.
Residents will be greeted by the friendly 24-hour concierge, also benefitting from a range of amenities that include a lap pool, spa, a state-of-the-art-gym, cinema and a private resident?s lounge. There are subterranean bicycle storage available and opportunities for car parking which is accessed by two state-of-the-art car lifts for additional security.
While Principal Tower is a building of unquestionable architectural merit, it is from inside looking out that its true splendour is revealed. At 50-storeys high, it offers spectacular panoramic views over the dramatic London skyline
Situated in the heart of central London, a short walk to Liverpool Street, residents will have a world of landmarks, restaurants, bars, shops, parks and many more at their disposals.
*Photos indicative of finish*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63987795.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28962888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler & Stag, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.