2 bedroom bungalow for saleVeor Road, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7
- Detached bungalow
- Distant sea glimpses
- Much sought after residential area
- Quiet position
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Kitchen with fitted base and wall cupboards
- 2 bedrooms
- Shower room/wc
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage with off road parking
A detached bungalow located in one of Newquay's most sought after residential areas. The property does enjoy some distant views with sea glimpses and is within walking distance of the very popular Porth and Lusty Glaze beaches and convenient for Chester Road Shopping Complex.
The bungalow has well proportioned accommodation with a lounge with a gas fire and dual aspect windows, dining room and kitchen with fitted cupboards. There are 2 bedrooms and bathroom/wc.
There is a garden to the front and a split level patio area with Cornish Stone Edging to the rear. There is a garage with a driveway providing off road parking for 1/2 cars.
The property is located in a quiet residential area convenient for the town centre, schools and beaches with Morrison's supermarket being a few minutes' drive away.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Proceed away from Newquay along Henver Road. Continue until reaching a double mini roundabout. Proceed straight ahead at both and take the next left turn into Veor Road. Continue down the road until almost at the end and number 33 is situated on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63990223.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.