2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGull Road, Guyhirn, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating ( LPG )
- Fitted Kitchen
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
**Detached Bungalow** Two Bedrooms** Gas Fired Central Heating (LPG )** Conservatory **Enclosed Rear Gardens **Garage** VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This detached bungalow is situated in the popular village of Guyhirn, approximately 4 miles from the town of March. The property benefits from gas fired central heating (LPG ) double glazed windows, fitted kitchen, enclosed rear gardens, conservatory, four piece bathroom suite and garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Loft access, radiator, storage cupboard, smoke alarm.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.75m x 3.25m )
French doors to conservatory, radiator, feature fireplace, TV point, Tel point.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen, window to front, range of wall and base units, tiled splashbacks to work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, single drainer sink with mixer taps. textured and coved ceiling.
Conservatory 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
Brick base UPVC construction, windows to rear and sides, tiled floor. door to garden.
Bedroom One 14' 7" To fitted wardrobes x 10' 7" ( 4.45m To fitted wardrobes x 3.23m )
Window to front, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.12m )
Window to side, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Comprising of a four piece suite, window to side, panelled bath with shower mixer taps, pedestal hand wash basin, low level w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, part tiled walls. Shower cubicle.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to gravel for low maintenance with a five bar gate to the side which leads to additional parking leading to the drive and garage. Rear gardens are enclosed, gravelled area, further gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63990622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.