1 bedroom apartment for saleBlyth Road, Hayes
Offers in Excess of
- Excellent specification
- Timber decked balcony
- Flooring included throughout
- Communal Tiered Roof terrace with allotments
- O.3 miles to Hayes and Harlington Cross Rail
- 250 year lease
- 10 year building warranty
- Parking space included
The Boiler House - COMING SOON - An exceptional selection of only 8 new homes including studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Part of the successful Old Vinyl Factory regeneration, close to the 2018 Cross Rail station in Hayes.
**Coming Soon - Register your interest now **
Designed with Studio Egret West, these light and airy environmentally conscious apartments with floor to ceiling windows have a sophisticated contemporary interior specification with wooden flooring to the living area, hallway and kitchen; stainless steel work surfaces with mirrored polished stainless steel splashback, induction hob and dishwasher, fitted wardrobes to bedrooms with a deep pile carpet, modern bathrooms with raincloud showers and finished with high quality materials; large timber decked balconies, as well as a tiered communal roof top terrace with allotments.
There is a parking space included with the purchase, secure indoor cycle spaces available and a short walking distance to the Hayes and Harlington train station with the forthcoming Cross rail opening in 2018 offering direct access to Heathrow and London:
Heathrow - 5 minutes
Paddington - 16 minutes
Farringdon - 24 minutes
Canary Wharf - 34 minutes
The Boiler House forms part of The Vinyl Factory regeneration scheme, formerly the EMI and HMV headquarters, which once complete will be home to more than 630 apartments with commercial and leisure facilities including a museum, live music venue, cinema, restaurants, shops and bars. Combine all of this with Crossrail, these are the perfect home for Londoners - Projected Rental Figures available.
*Specification description and train times are indicative only and may be subject to change*
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63990637.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYS100286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.