5 bedroom detached house for saleMayfair at Strawberry Grange, Strawberry How Road, Cockermouth, CA13
Plot 42 - 5 bedroom detached house with double integral garage, available for £444,950.
The Mayfair is quite simply a stunning, executive 5 bedroom property an with integral double garage, providing 1,905 sq ft of spacious, beautifully designed family accommodation. A fully fitted kitchen leads to a dining area/family room with stylish bi-fold doors leading to a turfed and fenced rear garden. In addition to this there is a useful utility room, and door to the outside, which leads off the kitchen. A spacious, light and airy hallway leads to a lounge with bi-fold doors that also provide access to the rear garden. The ground floor accommodation is further boasted with a study, a cloakroom and storage cupboard. The first floor has five good sized bedrooms, with the master and second bedroom both having en-suite shower rooms. Additionally there is a family bathroom with bath and separate shower, and storage cupboards.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
- Lounge - 3675 x 5520 [12-1 x 18-1]
- Kitchen - 3630 x 3703 [11'-11" x 12'-2"]
- Utility Room - 3323 x 1604 [10-11 x 5-3]
- Dining Room - 3375 x 5425 [11'-1" x 17'-10"]
- Study - 2593 x 2231 [8-6 x 7-4]
- Master Bedroom - 4393 x 5203 [14-5 x 171]
- Bedroom 2 - 3393 x 3484 [11-2 x 11-5]
- Bedroom 3 - 2466 x 3966 [8-1 x 12-13]
- Bedroom 4 - 2466 x 3966 [8-1 x 12-13]
- Bedroom 5 - 3381 x 2881 [11-1 x 9-6]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63994459.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_42. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes Cumbria and Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.