4 bedroom terraced house for saleRosemount Road, W13
- Charming four bedroom period home
- Two separate reception rooms
- Skilfully converted loft
- Wealth of period features
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- 48ft deep south facing rear garden
- Quiet tree lined street
A lovely four bedroom terraced period house, thoughtfully improved to provide a comfortable family home. The property benefits from a skilfully converted loft, and there's scope to enlarge the rear of the property (subject to relevant consents). The property retains a wealth of period charm and there's a well-established 48ft deep southerly aspect rear garden.
Peacefully situated on the sunny south side of this quiet residential street. Well placed for the nearby open spaces of Cleveland and Pitshanger Parks. West Ealing Station - soon to be on the Crossrail network is also a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63994690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2415044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Pitshanger Lane. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.