3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Osterley
- Mock tudor semi-detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Premier tree lined road
- Close to Osterley Tube/Isleworth BR Station
- Off street parking for up to four cars
- Excellent school catchment area
- Chain free
Chase Buchanan are pleased to offer to the market this attractive and well modernised 1930's mock Tudor semi-detached family home, situated in a well sought after, tree lined road close to Osterley Tube Station.
The accommodation comprises a bay fronted reception room, a further family room which is open plan to a modern kitchen/dining room and a cloakroom to the ground floor, whilst the first floor has three bedrooms and four piece family bathroom. Further benefits include a rear garden with an outhouse and a large driveway which can accommodate up to four cars.
Church Road is well located for Osterley Tube Station as well as Isleworth BR Station which is also close by. This is a great school catchment area with some highly rated schools within the immediate vicinity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63997852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27616509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Isleworth & Osterley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.