2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighcroft Cottages, Whydown Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Extended semi-detached home
- Two double bedrooms
- Kitchen / dining room / sitting room
- Stable, tack room and hay barn
- Very quiet country lane location
- Plenty of off road parking
A very unusual mix of a semi detached home, paddock and outbuildings located in a very quiet country lane location. The property dates back to the 18th century and has been extended and modernised over the years and has just recently been decorated throughout. The property benefits from original features such as original latch doors and wide floorboards upstairs. The property now consists of a entrance lobby and WC, a kitchen with beamed ceiling, a separate dining room with inglenook fireplace which leads through to the spacious sitting room which benefits from double doors opening onto the rear garden / paddock. You have two double bedrooms, both with built in storage, one with a shower and a family bathroom. Outside you have a large off road parking area, a fenced garden / paddock, one large Levade building that contains two stables, tack room and hay barn, a paved terrace area all surrounded by mature borders with a plot size of approximately 0.75 acres. The whole site is well fenced and has double gates for vehicle access and a further gate for pedestrian access. The property would suit a mix of uses including a great small holding or if you don't wish to have animals then the paddock can be un-fenced and turns into a large lawned garden. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the location, the house and the plot.
Situated in a delightful tucked away position in this rural location yet provides easy access to local facilities. The pretty and historic town of Battle is a short drive away and provides a comprehensive range of shops and restaurants. Cooden (1 mile) and Battle (5 miles) both provide mainline stations with services to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton. The local area is well served with a wide selection of both private and state schools catering for children of all ages. The surrounding countryside offers delightful walks and access to hacking paths, footpaths through ancient woodland. The coast is a mile away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63998839.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROE170092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Freeman Forman, Robertsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.