2 bedroom apartment for salePentire Avenue, Newquay
- Exclusive New Build Apartments
- Situated On The Pentire Peninsula
- Private Landscaped Garden's
- Stunning Views Of Fistral Beach
- Private Balcony
- Treyone Bespoke Fitted Kitchens
- Private Allocated Parking
- Award Wining Developer
- Contemporary Fitted Bathrooms
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Apartment Three is a stunningly designed coastal home built by NHBC award-winning developer Legacy Properties, a spacious two bedroom apartment perched high up on the Pentire peninsula overlooking Fistral Beach. The apartment benefits from a bespoke Treyone made kitchen with built in appliances , an open plan living space leading out onto a private balcony looking out to the ocean beyond. There is two double bedrooms with a master en-suite & family bathroom both feature an array of designer fittings. Each apartment has been designed with coastal living in mind and all benefit from use of the stunning landscaped communal garden's, surf store, and private parking.
Thirty Six. - Situated on the Pentire Peninsula – one of the area’s most sought-after locations – Thirty Six benefits from one of the best positions in the region.
Coastal walks, beaches, restaurants and outdoor activities aplenty await you, with everything you need just a short stroll away from the development. Just a few steps away from the properties is Fistral Beach, famed for its world-class
surf, while National Trust beach, Crantock, is within walking distance at low tide.
Newquay’s picturesque golf course is visible from each apartment and simply a short stroll away. Or for a taste of the town, the shops, cafes and restaurants of Newquay’s town centre are in close proximity. There are countless coastal walks within easy reach of the site, and the breathtaking Pentire Headland, boasting panoramic views of the Atlantic, is less than a 10 minute walk from Thirty Six.
With high standards, passion and expertise, Legacy Properties create beautiful, modern living spaces in the UK’s most sought after locations.
Legacy Properties - an award-winning, premium developer of luxury coastal properties in Cornwall. Legacy Properties is a family-owned property company which has been acquiring, designing and building properties for over 10 years. They put specific focus on newly-built, luxury coastal properties built using locally sourced materials.
Each Legacy property has its own individual identity while maintaining the same level of quality, luxury and level of detail on all projects.
Kitchens - • Bespoke contemporary kitchen by Treyone
• 20mm stone composite worktops
• Peninsular Island with breakfast bar
• Stainless steel sink with a Blanco Tap
• Neff stainless steel electric fan oven, combination microwave oven and black glass induction hob
• Neff integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• LED feature lighting
• Gutmann ceiling mounted extractor
• Separate utility room with services ready
Bathroom & En-Suites - • Tilling supplied by Mandarin Stone
• Contemporary sanitary ware by Vitra
• Chrome brassware by Hansgrohe
• Mirrored storage cabinet by Keuco
• Stone countertop basin
• Thermostatic showers
• Glass showers and/or bath screens
• Heated electric towel rails
Flooring & Finishing - • Wide plank engineered oak flooring to living areas and hallways
• 100% wool carpets to bedrooms
• Italian wardrobes to bedrooms
• Painted internal doors with brushed stainless steel furniture
• Powder coated aluminium windows
• Oversized front door
• Ceiling detailing to allow for recessed curtains in lounge
Heating & Electrical - • Remote access underfloor heating to all areas with digital thermostats
• Highly efficient gas boiler
• Dimmable LED downlights
• Mains operated smoke alarms
• Pre wiring for electric curtains
Audio & Visual - • Telephone and data points in reception room and master bedroom
• TV and satellite wiring for Sky Plus and Sky Q
• Individual video entry system to each apartment
• Ceiling speakers in reception room and master bedroom
Balconies - • Frameless glass balustrade
• Feature lighting
• Millboard decking
• External power socket
Parking & Communal Areas - • One allocated parking space
• Landscaped private garden with sea views
• External feature lighting
• Surf store for each apartment
• External surf shower
• Interior designed communal areas
Peace Of Mind - Each Apartment comes with a Full 10 Year NHBC Warranty upon completion
Agents Notes - 999 Year Lease From Completion
£1,250. Maintenance fee per annum
£400. Ground Rent per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64001179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27617255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Ball Agencies, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.