6 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodbine Terrace, Greatham, HARTLEPOOL
- IMPOSING THREE STOREY END TERRACE HOUSE
- PREVIOUSLY USED AS A SHOP AND HOME
- IDEAL FOR IMPROVEMENT & REMODELLING
- HOUSES OF THIS SIZE WITHIN THE VILLAGE ARE RARE TO THE MARKET
- COURTYARD GARDEN TO REAR
Imposing Three Storey End Terraced House, previously used as a shop and home, now ideal for improvement and remodelling to create potentially a 6 Double Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 3 Reception property with Guest Cloakroom, Utility and large Breakfasting Kitchen.
Imposing Three Storey End Terraced House located in Greatham Village overlooking The Green, Previously used as a shop and home, now ideal for improvement and remodelling to create potentially a 6 Double Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 3 Reception property with Guest Cloakroom, Utility and large Breakfasting Kitchen. UPVC Double Glazed with Gas Central Heating to the ground and first floors. Houses of this size within the Village are rare to the market.
timber entrance door with glazed insert, solid wood flooring.
staircase to First Floor, solid wood flooring, coved cornicing, 2 radiators.
Front Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 6" ( 4.22m x 4.11m )
bay window, feature wall mounted electric fire, radiator.
Dining Room 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
feature fireplace with gas fire, coved cornicing.
Second Lounge ( Original Shop 16' x 13' 9" ( 4.88m x 4.19m )
double aspect, direct door from street.
Utility 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
UPVC Double Glazed door leading to side, wash hand basin.
Kitchen/ Morning Room 15' x 14' 8" ( 4.57m x 4.47m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, UPVC panelled door leading to rear, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over.
low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator, storage cupboard.
window, staircase to Second Floor.
Bedroom 1 20' 3" x 13' 6" ( 6.17m x 4.11m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 13' 10" ( 4.45m x 4.22m )
feature period style fire surround, coved cornicing, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and spray attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, laminate flooring, part tiled walls, radiator.
Double Glazed window to rear, access to roof void.
Bedroom 4 20' 4" x 14' ( 6.20m x 4.27m )
laminate flooring, electric heater.
Bedroom 5 14' 8" x 14' ( 4.47m x 4.27m )
Bedroom 6 11' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.71m )
Bathroom / Wc
white suite comprising wash hand basin, panelled bath and low level WC, electric heater.
Courtyard Garden To Rear
being mostly paved with raised decked patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64001392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.