4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolywell Bay, Newquay
- Exclusive New Build Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- 400m From The Beach
- Mandarin Stone Tiles
- Bespoke Treyone Kitchens
- Glass Balconies With Sea Views
- Private Landscaped Gardens
- Parking For Two Cars
- Second Floor Master Suite
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
* Last Plots Remaining* House 5 is a stunningly designed coastal home built by NHBC award-winning developer Legacy Properties in desirable North Cornish village.
The four bedroom newly built property covers 1474 sq ft over 3 floors, boasts a private south-facing garden and two individual parking spaces.
The home also benefits from a stylish open-plan living, kitchen and dining area, completed with the highest quality finishes and materials. Plus, the master bedroom is situated on the top floor with its own private balcony with sea views.
Location - The property is situated up a quiet lane in an elevated position approximately 400 meters from Holywell Bay Beach.
Holywell Bay itself sits on the North Cornish Coast between Perranporth and Newquay. Offering family friendly beaches with soft sand and dunes the beach is also kown as one of Cornwall's most popular surfing beaches.
The village itself has a number of shops and several inns including the St Pirans Inn which sits practically on the beach. Golfers are well served with excellent courses at both Perranporth and Newquay With award winning restaurants such as Rick Stiens and Fifteen being only a short drive away.
The Rocks - A unique collection of 10 Architecturally designed coastal homes located in the stunning Cornish Hamlet of Holywell Bay. The Rocks have been individually designed to incorporate luxury living along side the Cornish outdoor lifestyle. Each home benefits from Treyone bespoke kitchens, Large open plan living spaces, Private outdoor living spaces along with allocated allocated parking in a gated community.
Kitchen - • Handmade contemporary kitchen by Treyone
• 20mm stone composite worktops
• Stainless steel sink with a Blanco Tap
• Neff stainless steel electric fan oven, combination microwave oven and black glass induction hob
• Neff integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Separate utility room with services ready
Bathroom & En-Suites - • A choice of tilling supplied by Mandarin Stone
• Contemporary sanitary ware
• Chrome brassware by Crosswater
• Large feature mirror
• Thermostatic shower controls
• Glass bath and showers screens
• Heated electric towel rails
Flooring & Finishes - • Wide plank engineered oak flooring to living areas and hallways
• A choice of carpets to bedrooms
• Italian wardrobes to master bedroom
• Painted internal doors with brushed stainless furniture
• Velfac window System
• Contemporary front door
Heating & Electrical - • Remote access under floor heating to all areas with digital thermostats
• LED downlights to all areas
• Mains operated smoke alarms
• Burglar alarm
*properties will have individual Air source heat pumps
Audio & Visual - • Telephone and data points in living space and master bedroom
• TV and satellite wiring to include Sky Plus & Sky Q
• Ceiling speakers in open plan living space
Balconies/Gardens - • Frameless glass balustrade
• Feature lighting
• External tap
• Paved and turfed gardens
Parking & Communal - • Two allocated parking spaces
• Landscaped communal gardens and parking area
• Communal refuse store
• Secure gated access
Peace Of Mind - Each property comes with a full 10 Year NHBC Warranty.
Legacy Properties - an award-winning, premium developer of luxury coastal properties in Cornwall. Legacy Properties is a family-owned property company which has been acquiring, designing and building properties for over 10 years. They put specific focus on newly-built, luxury coastal properties built using locally sourced materials.
Each Legacy property has its own individual identity while maintaining the same level of quality, luxury and level of detail on all projects.
Agents Notes - Freehold Property
£380. Estate Fee per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64001494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27617381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Ball Agencies, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.