2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Green, Twickenham, TW2
Tenure: Share of Freehold
AVAILABLE TO VIEW. No 4 is the largest duplex apartment in Saltburn House and boasts a bespoke stained oak staircase linking both floors via a double height cathedral ceiling offering an enviable vista over Twickenham Green below.
Saltburn House is a late Victorian Villa built in the Italianate style, constructed between 1891 and 1895.
Standing proud at the southwestern corner of an idyllic village green setting, this locally listed building has proved the test of time, now sympathetically converted into 5 bespoke lateral and duplex apartments.
Saltburn House is a truly unique living experience, having been subject to an extensive and sympathetic refurbishment programme, each property now offers 21st century specification within the original structure and fabric of a period Victorian Villa.
- Hand finished oak herringbone floors
- Stained oak veneered doors
- Feature inset LED ceiling lighting
- Underfloor heating throughout with zoned thermostatic controls
- Cat 5e Wiring throughout
- Video entry system
- Banham front door security locking
- Hardwired alarm and fire detection system
- Kelly Hoppen sanitaryware
- Porcelain wetroom with 'Touchtile' interactive lighting
- Freestanding stone bathtub with feature Rockstone wall with LED lighting
- Kitchens by Schmidt
- Appliances by Siemens
- Combination oven
- 5 Burner induction hob
- Caple wine cooler
- AEG washer/dryer
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64002694.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC170535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.