3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBridge Road, Mangotsfield, Bristol
- Semi detached period property
- Sought after no-through road
- Popular Shortwood Village
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge with open working fireplace
- 17ft kitchen/diner with multi-fuel burner
- First floor bathroom
- Good size mature rear garden
- Backing onto open fields
- No onward chain
Hunters are delighted to offer for sale with no onward chain this period semi-detached home positioned within a quiet no-through Road in the sought after village of Shortwood. The area offers a semi-rural feel with the property offering open outlooks to both front and rear but still in close proximity of the neighbouring area of Emersons Green and its shopping centre. There are excellent transport links with nearby access onto the Avon Ring Road and direct access onto the Cycle path is only at the end of the road as is the local public house - The Bridge Inn.
The property offers a cottage feel throughout with accommodation that comprises to the ground floor: porch, hallway, lounge with an open working fireplace, 17ft kitchen/diner which has a multi-fuel burner that also provides the heating for the property. To the first floor can be found three bedrooms (2 double and 1 single) and a bathroom with over bath shower. Externally the property has a well tended front garden and a good size lawn rear garden which backs onto open fields.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64008535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOW381524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.