2 bedroom terraced house for saleArthur Street, Great Ayton, North Yorkshire
- Ideal Investment or First Time Property
- Character Terraced Cottage
- Well Presented Interior
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Breakfast
- Rear Garden with Outbuilding
- Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Potential Rental Income of £600 pcm
- Central Location close to the High Street and Amenities
This two bedroom cottage in central Great Ayton makes an excellent rental investment or first time purchase.
Offering well presented accommodation comprising; entrance porch, living room with stairs to the first floor and a modern kitchen breakfast. On the first floor there two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a pull down ladder to loft space with electricity and velux window.
Externally there is a rear garden with outbuilding.
The property is well situated for access to the High Street and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64008664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO180011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.