6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDundonald Road, Broadstairs, Kent
- 5/6 bedroom semi detached house
- Off street parking for two cars
- Arranged over three floors
- Within walking distance to the town and seafront
- Original features and two bathrooms plus shower room
- EPC energy rating D (56)
If you are looking for a large family home in central Broadstairs, then you wouldn't find many better than this and the icing on the cake is the fact that it has off-street parking for two cars.
Inside there is living space galore with a lounge and dining area, as well as huge breakfast room, so you could use the rooms in a manner that would suit you. There is even a cloakroom and shower downstairs; so you can wash the sand off after a day at the beach.
The arguments over the bedrooms will be cut to a minimum as five of the bedrooms could accommodate a double bed, and there is a bathroom on each floor to ease the morning rush.
This home has a real warmth to it, with exposed floorboards in places and some other original features remaining.
Outside there is an easily maintained patio garden which, while small, is only minutes away from nature's playground at Viking Bay.
You also only need to walk around the corner and you are in the town centre and, for commuters, the train station is also close by.
This home is a rare gem and you could not ask for it to be in a better location.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for a little over 13 years and I can still remember the first time I saw this house. I knew it was right for me from the moment I stepped over the threshold. I must be honest and say I offered on it straight away and at the full price, because it was perfect for me.
I am in the heart of Broadstairs; but you would never know it from just how quiet it is - and of course I am a minute's walk from the sea front.
When I first moved here I carried out lots of work to bring it up to standard and since then have just regularly decorated. I love this home and if it waren't for the need to move closer to my family I would happily live here for many more years.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 13'0 x 12'3 (3.97m x 3.74m)
- Dining Area: 11'1 x 10'2 (3.38m x 3.10m)
- Breakfast Room: 22'6 x 11'0 (6.86m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 13'7 x 6'2 (4.14m x 1.88m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Downstairs Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bathroom: 8'3 x 7'7 (2.52m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 6: 11'2 x 8'8 (3.41m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'11 x 10'2 (3.94m x 3.10m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 10'9 x 7'1 (3.28m x 2.16m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 5: 11'3 x 8'6 (3.43m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'5 x 12'6 (5.01m x 3.81m)
- Garden to Rear
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64008913.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Broadstairs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.