3 bedroom terraced house for saleCobblestone Close, Stainton, Middlesbrough
- Mid Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Small Development of only 22 residences
- Built in 2012 by Taylor Wimpey
- Modern & Contemporary Fixtures
- The Rear Gardens Are Not Overlooked
- Driveway Parking
- NHBC Warranty
- Popular Village Location
Offered with no onward chain we are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully appointed and modern three bedroom terraced town house, located on Stainton Mews which is a small development of only 22 residences, built by Taylor Wimpey in 2012. Ideally situated to maximise the benefits of easy access into Teesside along the A174 north/south and only a short commute towards Yarm or into the countryside. The property occupies a central position within the development with a lovely and private rear garden and unlike the new builds already benefits from; carpets and floorings throughout, integrated kitchen appliances, neutral decoration and an NHBC Warranty. From the moment you enter the property it is clearly evident that this is a well presented, light and airy home which is certain to appeal to a large audience of buyers. The living accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, living room with French doors to the garden and a kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor the master bedroom has an en-suite, there are two further bedrooms and modern white bathroom. Externally there are rear fence enclosed gardens with a small paved patio which is ideal for sitting and enjoying outside entertaining in private surroundings. To the front is a block paved driveway providing off road parking. Overall this is a superb property and a must to view.
Fence enclosed lawn garden with small patio area and footpath to rear gate. Not directly overlooked from the rear,
From aspect driveway parking.
4.67m x 3.18m
Kitchen Breakfast Room
3.43m x 2.6m
3.6m to max x 3.6m to max
3.2m x 2.6m
3.2m x 3.66m
2.06m x 1.68m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64016440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR180015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.