2 bedroom apartment for saleCarter Knowle Road, Carterknowle
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Area
- Well Presented and Decorated Throughout
- Separate Secure Storage Cupboard
- Communal Gardens
- Garage and Off Street Car Parking
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating - D
GUIDE PRICE: £157,500 - £165,000
Two bedroom ground floor apartment located in the very popular suburb of Carterknowle. Having been recently renovated to an excellent standard, this apartment is ready to move straight into. The property offers 613 sq. ft. of accommodation including a generous lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with a white three piece suite. There is also the added bonus of a separate secure storage room and single garage. The property is ideally located for the many amenities of both Abbeydale/Ecclesall Road and transport links to/from surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64017013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795012805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.