3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighbury Avenue, Fleetwood, FY7
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Modern Kitchen
- Off Road Parking And Garage
- Great Location
- Close to Schools And Local Amenities
- Offered With No Forward Chain
- Viewings Are Advised
New to the market we are pleased to introduce this excellent property in the town of Fleetwood.
A three bedroom semi-detached house that is ready to walk into and located within a stone through from local amenities and transport links and not forgetting great school catchment area for younger children or high school kids.
The property consist of two double bedrooms and a single room with good size lounge family bathroom and a conservatory.
This property would suit a host of buyers and viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE180017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Fleetwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.