4 bedroom detached house for saleDays Lane, Brentwood
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SEMI-RURAL SETTING WITH IN TOWN LINKS
- 200FT REAR GARDEN
- STYLISH AND CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR
- PLENTY OF OFF STREET PARKING
- BREATH-TAKING OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- VAULTED CEILINGS AND BI-FOLD DOORS
- BATHED IN NATURAL LIGHT, HELPED BY THE APEX WINDOW
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- ARRANGE A VIEWING!
GUIDE PRICE - £675,000 - £700,000*** VAULTED CEILINGS | BREATH-TAKING OPEN PLAN LIVING | BI-FOLD DOORS OVERLOOKING THE GENEROUS SIZED GARDEN | GORGEOUS VIEWS | CENTRAL ISLAND | CLOSE TO SCHOOLS | NOT FAR FROM BRENTWOOD STATION | FUTURE CROSSRAIL LINKS | CLOSE TO TOWN | SEMI-RURAL STYLE LIVING | ARRANGE A VIEWING!
It's hard to believe that within this semi-rural part of Brentwood, in a location adorned with farmland and open fields, that a luxurious family home such as this, with a contemporary and stylish design is able to compliment its surroundings. In our opinion, everything about this home screams upmarket lifestyle magazine, so arranging a viewing here is a must!
This is by far 1 of our top 5 favourite homes so far in 2018! So, what's not to love?
Despite its semi-rural location, both Brentwood and Shenfield Stations (with its Future Crossrail links) are actually not too far away, alongside catchment for a selection of fantastic schools!
The current owners have lovingly extended and re-furbished this 4 detached family home, on 'Days Lane,' with the main focus of design being the open plan kitchen diner, complete with vaulted ceilings and bi-fold doors, overlooking 200ft rear garden. The rooms outside of entertainment, such as the bedrooms, have been well thought out for comfort, relaxation and luxury. It's all very impressive!
When approaching this property for the first time, you'll notice side access and off street parking for at least 3 cars.
Walk through the front door into a hallway and to your left is a corridor where you'll discover 3 double bedrooms and a modern stunning bathroom, complete with a free standing bath, his and her sink and separate shower cubicle.
To the right of the hallway is where you'll find the piece de resistance (the most important or remarkable feature) of this beautifully designed home, a breath-taking, open plan kitchen diner, complete with vaulted ceilings, a central island, bi-fold doors, and integrated appliances.
The dining area has plenty of space for a table and 10 chairs, alongside a sofa and plenty of additional furniture.
This entire area is bathed in natural light, helped mainly by the gorgeous Apex style window with bi-fold doors encompassing the view out onto the 200ft garden.
Both the living room and playroom (bedroom 4) can be found just off the kitchen diner. The living room is separated by a set of double doors, allowing you to close yourself off from the open plan area for a little bit of Rest and Relax.
The garden is partly paved, whilst the remainder is laid to lawn. The garden measures at approx. 200ft.
We'd love to hear from you! Arrange a viewing and start your 'Next Chapter' with us today....
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27620018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Chapter Estate Agents, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.