2 bedroom flat for saleRedland Road, Bristol
- Light and bright top floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Living room with sash window
- Roof top views
- Use of loft space for storage
- Close to Redland train station
- 667 sq ft
A light and bright top floor flat within this bath stone fronted building on Redland Road. The accommodation comprises a neatly decorated living room with front facing sash window, a kitchen fitted with a range of modern units, window to the side and spot lights. The master bedroom is at the rear of the property and has roof top views towards St Andrews while the second bedroom is currently used as an office, will fit a double bed if required. The bathroom is fitted out in a contemporary monochrome colour scheme and has both a shower cubical and bath. This well proportioned top floor flat also has use of the loft space for storage and is within easy reach of Gloucester Road and Redland train station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64023310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27620419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.