4 bedroom detached house for saleJennings Close, Silsden, Keighley
- Detached Extended Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Single Garage
- Viewing essential
A delightful four bedroom detached property, extended to include three reception rooms, garage and gardens. Viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
A delightful four bedroom detached property, extended to include three reception rooms, garage and gardens located within Silsden. Silsden is a town which lies on the northern slope of the Aire river valley between Keighley and Skipton. Located between Keighley and Ilkley, Silsden is well served by road links with buses to both of these towns. Close by, Steeton station is well patronised by Silsden residents as it serves the cities of Leeds and Bradford and works well for commuters. Schools, amenities, cafes and restaurants are easily accessible too.
A double glazed door to the front leads into the Lounge.
Sitting Room 16' 6" max into recess x 15' 10" max plus door recess ( 5.03m max into recess x 4.83m max plus door recess )
Having a gas fire, TV aerial, radiator, double glazed door and window to the front.
Dining Kitchen 16' x 8' 11" ( 4.88m x 2.72m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, integral electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Door leads into the Lounge.
Study 10' x 5' 11" plus door recess ( 3.05m x 1.80m plus door recess )
Having a radiator and double glazed patio doors to the rear leading out into the garden.
With a double glazed door to the side.
Snug 12' 6" x 11' ( 3.81m x 3.35m )
Having a TV aerial, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs from the Living Room lead to the first floor landing with airing cupboard, and access to the boarded loft.
Bedroom One 15' 10" into wardrobes x 9' into wardrobes ( 4.83m into wardrobes x 2.74m into wardrobes )
Having a range of fitted wardrobes, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' plus door recess x 10' 5" to wardrobes ( 3.35m plus door recess x 3.17m to wardrobes )
Having fitted wardrobes, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" into wardrobes x 10' 2" ( 3.51m into wardrobes x 3.10m )
Having fitted wardrobes, radiator and a window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" max x 9' 5" to wardrobes ( 3.10m max x 2.87m to wardrobes )
With fitted wardrobes and a double glazed window to the front.
Having a three piece suite comprising; bath with shower over, vanity hand wash basin, low flush W.C, extractor fan, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and access to the side leads round to the rear garden which is enclosed with a paved patio area and a lawned area.
A single garage with power, light and up and over door and two single glazed windows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64023766.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK103228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.