4 bedroom detached house for sale., Aunsby
- Nestled within the countryside
- Adjoining Paddock of 0.7 acre (STS)
- Immaculate Gardens
- Perfect family home
- Ample Off Road Parking & Garage
Nestled within the countryside, in the heart of the semi-rural village of AUNSBY, is this fantastic family home set on an incredibly large plot with adjoining paddock of 0.7 acre (STS) with separate road access.
Perfect countryside living in this quiet semi-rural village of AUNSBY, offering fantastic scenery as well as being within easy access of the A15, just 7 miles to Sleaford and 11 miles of Grantham, which has a direct train link to Kings Cross Station.
The property itself is set upon a large plot with immaculate gardens to all four aspects, a brick summer house and multiple wooden sheds, as well as a separate paddock of 0.7 acre (STS) with separate road access, perfect for a horse or potential development subject to necessary planning permissions. There is also ample off road parking and SINGLE GARAGE with power and lighting.
Internally the property has parquet flooring to the entrance hallway, lounge and separate dining room. Both the lounge and dining room have open fires with large windows providing bright and spacious living accommodation. There is a spacious kitchen diner with an Aga. To the first floor there are FOUR BEDROOMS, WC and separate bathroom with separate corner shower.
This property is not to be missed and should be viewed to fully appreciate everything this individual property has to offer.
Being approached via a front aspect uPVC door, having staircase rising to the first floor, parquet flooring and large store cupboard with a rear aspect double glazed window.
Lounge 19' 7" x 13' 5" ( 5.97m x 4.09m )
The lounge has an open fire with tiled surround, parquet flooring, electric storage heater, front and rear aspect double glazed windows and uPVC door.
Dining Room 15' 11" into bay x 12' 3" ( 4.85m into bay x 3.73m )
The dining room has an open fire with tiled surround, electric storage heater, parquet flooring and front aspect bay window.
Kitchen 25' 5" x 12' max ( 7.75m x 3.66m max )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over and tiled splashbacks. There is under unit lighting, single drainer stainless steel sink, Aga, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and electric storage heater. There are three side aspect and two rear aspect double glazed windows and side aspect uPVC door.
First Floor Landing
Having an electric storage heater and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 10" into bay x 10' excl wardrobe ( 3.91m into bay x 3.05m excl wardrobe )
The main bedroom has three fitted double and two single wardrobes, electric storage heater and front aspect bay window.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" max x 11' 1" ( 4.04m max x 3.38m )
The second bedroom has a fitted double wardrobe, electric storage heater and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 13' max x 7' 11" ( 3.96m max x 2.41m )
Having an electric storage heater and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 8' x 6' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.03m )
Having a front aspect double glazed window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a bath, corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, large airing cupboard and rear aspect double glazed window.
Having a low level WC and side aspect double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with driveway leading to a brick wall, which has gated access to off road parking and an up and over door into the single garage. Beyond the wall there is a further lawn with a variety of bushes, shrubs and mature trees. To the left hand side of the property there is another lawn with bush borders, two wooden sheds, two apple trees, plum tree and access to the paddock.
Single Garage 16' x 9' 6" ( 4.88m x 2.90m )
With power and lighting and rear aspect double glazed window.
Rear & Right Hand Side
There is a lawn with tree border, patio, potting shed, brick built summerhouse with patio doors, power and lighting and measures 12'3 x 9'5.
The paddock is 0.7 acre (sts) with separate road access. There are three sheds, field shed and chicken pen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64026538.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.