2 bedroom terraced house for saleMay Place, Fenton, ST4
- Traditional terraced home
- Two bedrooms
- Loft room
- Attractive modern bathroom
- Two reception rooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Enclosed rear yard
- No Chain!
* An attractively presented and spacious traditional terraced home
* Many features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Also benefits from an enclosed yard with workshop to the rear
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises
* Dining room, livingroom, kitchen and modern bathroom/WC
* There are two good bedrooms and loft room on the first floor
* Give us a call on 595050 to arrange your personal inspection.
DINING ROOM : 12'0" x 11'2" (3.66m x 3.40m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, gas fire and surround, store
SITTING ROOM : 13'1" x 11'1" (3.99m x 3.38m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
KITCHEN : 10'9" x 5'10" (3.28m x 1.78m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, working surfaces, plumbing for automatic washing machine
REAR HALLWAY : Store housing combination gas central heating boiler
BATHROOM/WC : Modern suite comprising panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, ceramic tiling, heated towel radiator
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet stairs and landing
BEDROOM ONE : 12'3" x 11'2" (3.73m x 3.40m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BEDROOM TWO : 11'2" x 8'3" (3.40m x 2.51m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
LOFT ROOM : 11'0" x 9'3" (3.35m x 2.82m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, Velux style window, under eaves storage
EXTERNALLY : There is an enclosed yard to the rear with workshop/store having power and light.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via King Street, turn right onto Goldenhill Road, left onto Packett Street and right onto May Place. The property is then situated on the left hand side. Postcode ST4 3EA
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.