3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLinks Drive, Tilehurst, Reading
- Extended three bedroom semi detached home
- Bay fronted dining room
- Rear aspect 20' living room
- Modernised extended kitchen
- Utility room/lean to
- Family bathroom
- Garage and driveway parking
- Secluded rear garden
Sansome & George Tilehurst - A well-presented extended three bedroom semi detached home located in a popular residential area. The no.17 bus, Tilehurst village and Tilehurst Train Station are all conveniently located close by.
Property Description - A well-presented three bedroom extended semi detached home located close to Tilehurst Train Station. Conventionally positioned for reputable schools, transport links and Tilehurst village including its wealth of amenities.
Accommodation comprises of a porch, entrance hall, bay fronted dining room, rear aspect 20' living room, modernised kitchen with built in appliances, utility room/lean to, three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The exterior offers garage and driveway parking to the front and a good sized secluded south facing garden to the rear. The rear also offers a brick-built store room with WC.
This property has the added advantage of UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Please contact sole selling agents Central Tilehurst & Calcot Office (0118) 942 1500/942 0500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64029508.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27621700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Central Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.