5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Clophill, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK45
- Victorian detached house
- Five bedrooms, one en suite
- Four reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast and utility rooms
- Established part walled gardens of 0.3 acres
- Driveway with parking for up to six cars
- Annexe potential
- No upper chain
A Victorian five bedroom detached property, situated within principally walled gardens of approximately 0.3 acres, with frontage to the River Flit. The house, a former 19th century hat factory is situated within the village conservation area and provides 2,630 sq. ft. of accommodation over two floors. The ground floor has four separate reception rooms, with the sitting room and family room having glazed doors onto the main garden which is situated to the side of the house. In addition there is a dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and a study which has views of the river. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms and one single bedroom. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom and a first floor cloakroom. The house retains a number of period and traditional features including fireplaces, some sash windows, moulded covings and a mosaic tiled floor in the entrance hall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64031678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED160781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.