5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharterhouse Avenue, Wembley, HA0
- Contemporary five bedroom semi-detached town house
- Situated within a gated development with landscaped grounds
- Expansive reception room with a dining area
- Sleek fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Under floor heating in all bathrooms and downstairs WC
- Potential to extend (subject to planning permission)
- Well kept private garden with a patio area
- Garage and a driveway providing off-street parking
Beautifully arranged over three floors, this stunning five bedroom, three bathroom semi-detached town house is presented in excellent condition and offers five double bedrooms, a private garden and a garage.
Moments from the open spaces of Barham Park, Somerset Gardens is ideally located within a gated development moments from the amenities of Harrow Road and Sudbury and Harrow Road Station. The wealth of amenities in Wembley Central are close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64037260.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1055707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wembley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.