3 bedroom terraced house for saleAnnington Road, Eastbourne
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Rear Garden
- Spacious and Well Presented Throughout
- Chain Free
- Highly Sought After Area
- Original Fire Places
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
Well presented and spacious terraced house situated in the sought after Roselands area. Close to local shops, parks, seafront and bus routes. Benefiting from two reception rooms, three double bedrooms, kitchen/ breakfast room & good sized garden. Being sold chain free.
Situated in the sought after Roselands area is this spacious and well presented mid terraced house. Offering well proportioned accommodation throughout comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, separate dining room, fitted kitchen with doors opening onto the part patio part lawned good size garden, three double bedrooms all with original fire places and bathroom. Further benefiting from being sold with no onward chain. The property is conveniently located close to good schools and local shops with the main town centre and train station within easy reach. Viewings are strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Door to the front aspect
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, WC and boiler.
Living Room 14' into bay x 10' 1" into recess ( 4.27m into bay x 3.07m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect and radiator.
Dining Room 11' into recess x 12' ( 3.35m into recess x 3.66m )
Double glazed widow to the rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, understairs cupboard, double glazed window to the side aspect and door into garden.
Stairs rising from entrance hall leading to the first floor landing with loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" into recess x 11' ( 4.29m into recess x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, original fire place and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' into recess x 12' ( 2.44m into recess x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect radiator and original fire place.
Bedroom 3 10' into recess x 12' max ( 3.05m into recess x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, original fire place and airing cupboard.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin, shaver point, WC and radiator.
Patio area adjoining the property leading to an area being mainly laid to lawn with mature trees, shrubs and rear gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64047450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN110174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.