2 bedroom terraced house for saleHawksley Road, London, N16
- Fantastic double reception
- Quiet tree lined street
- Close to Clissold Park
- Two double bedroom
- Modern kitchen with granite worktops
- Double glazed sash windows
- Private patio garden
- Scope to extend loft subject to planning
- No chain
This charming house retains many period features which include stripped wood floors, original fireplace and newly restored sash windows to provide double glazing throughout. The main focal point of the house is the lovely 26ft double reception room. The property also benefits from a modern kitchen with granite works surfaces, a refurbished bathroom and a private patio.
In full it comprises two double bedrooms, double reception room, kitchen and bathroom. In addition there is a cellar and access to a loft subject to planning.
Hawksley Road is a quiet residential street located in the heart of Stoke Newington. The property is very close to the many bars, restaurants and coffee houses of Stoke Newington Church Street and a short walk from the wide open space of Clissord Park. Transport links include Stoke Newington Station (National Rail) and numerous bus links into the City and West End.
The property is offered chain free.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64048910.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 151_Hawksley. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.