2 bedroom terraced house for saleBowler Street, Levenshulme, Manchester, Lancashire, M19
- Beautifully Presented Mid Terrace
- Immaculate Order Throughout
- Through Lounge Diner
- Separate Habitat Kitchen
- Modern Contemporary Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Not directly Overlooked To Rear
- External Utility Room
Through Lounge Diner: 24’3” x 11’6” (7.4m x 3.5m)
Upvc double glazed multi locking access door, Grey painted floorboards, feature fire recess with surround, meter cupboard, 2 x double radiators, under stair storage cupboard, Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, Upvc double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, TV, light & electric points, opening to separate kitchen.
Kitchen: 9’7” x 6’5” (2.9m x 1.9m)
Habitat free standing base units with wood block work surfaces, ceramic sink & drainer, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel extractor hood with surface lighting, space for cooker & fridge, 2 x Upvc double glazed windows, light & electric points.
First Floor Landing:
Loft access ladder leading to semi boarded loft space.
Bedroom 1: 11’9” x 11’6” (3.6m x 3.5m)
Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, cast iron feature fireplace, grey painted wood floor, double radiator, light & electric points.
Bedroom 2: 11’8” x 6’0” ( 3.6m x 1.8m)
Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, grey painted wood floor, light point.
Bathroom: 9’8” x 6’6” (3.0m x 2.0m)
Claw foot roll top bath with chrome mixer tap & shower attachment, walk in shower with plumbed shower over, glass screen, pedestal sink, low level WC, decorative tiled floor, tiled splashback to shower, Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, light point, chrome & ceramic heated feature towel rail.
Front: On road parking
Rear: Enclosed rear yard with gravel area, access gate, brick utility with plumbing for washing machine.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64049359.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Liverpool . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.