2 bedroom apartment for saleHayes, London
Withdrawn from Market
- Large spacious apartment
- Great Location 5 minutes from cross rail and 4 minutes from Ealing Broadway
- Private balcony
- Roof terrace
- Modern bathroom and kitchens
- Help to buy
- Allotments available for residents use
- Great investment opportunity
- Inside regeneration area
- 250 years lease
This 2 bedroom apartment is a high specification spacious apartment.
Help yo Buy is available and availability is limited.
The Boiler House name derives from its original use as the steam and heating plant
that once serviced the entire Old Vinyl Factory, with the building´s tapered shape paying homage to the factory chimneys that once stood here.
On the exterior walls, stainless steel cladding
is used as a nod to the site´s industrial heritage, which is offset by a striking corrugated orange stairwell.
The revival of The Old Vinyl Factory will create an exciting and dynamic community; making it the cultural centre of Hayes once again.
A vibrant place to live, work and play.
Contact us now for further details
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102585000413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Streatham - Lettings and Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.